Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Has Anyone Ever?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Has Anyone Ever?

    Has Anyone On here had their wisdom teeth cut out? Ya see I just got mine cut out yesterday and I was wondering if it was going to get any worse...I look like a chipmunk right now...and as funny as I look, I am in so MUCH pain....
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Has Anyone Ever?

    My dentist told me I wasn't smart enough to have wisdom teeth. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] And I still got my dummy teeth, so I have never been through that. I have heard it is not a lot of fun. Just hang in there for a few days.
    As I said to Ole Duke when he swallered that golf ball, "it's gonna hurt but this too shall pass". I reckon that's rite true [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Has Anyone Ever?

    Got 3 of my wisdom teeth pulled in boot camp...not an experience I would like to re-live.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Has Anyone Ever?

    Ew. I feel for ya. I had mine taken out a couple of years ago and I became completely obsessed with keeping the small holes in the back of my mouth void of food and fluid. This chic I went to high school with got food stuck back there and didn't know it which caused infection and it was nasty.

    So I was constantly checking to make sure nothing was back there and in reality it probably made my mouth more sore.

    Good luck.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Has Anyone Ever?

    yea..I got three cut out as well and now everything that is going around me os bothering me...and I am a smoker so yea....that sux as well because I can't smoke....and the medicine they gave me does not do a thing for the pain....but oh well....i'll live I guess...Thanx you guys..
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Has Anyone Ever?

    Got mine out about 5 years ago top two were pulled and I had zero problem out of them the bottom two ther Denist not only had to cut out but he had to split them in half and if that was not bad enough there was a tooth fragment that he left (although he never admited to it) finly after about two months it did work its way out but it really made me question wheather the cure was worse that the problem

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Dawgfan_23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2005
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Has Anyone Ever?

    I had mine taken out a couple of years ago. It hurt pretty bad for a few days. Hope you start feeling better [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Has Anyone Ever?

    I had all 4 of mine cut out when I was 16 and all I did was swell up like a chipmunk....no pain or anything...didn't need any of the pills they gave me at all.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Has Anyone Ever?

    I had mine out when I was 17.
    I never swelled up but I had pain for prolly 7 straight days so just hang in there.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Has Anyone Ever?

    Had all four of mine out - 2 at a time..
    Had pain the first day...swellling the first day or two...but never needed to take the prescription pain killers.

    Just be careful and never use a straw until you're completely healed. Dry socket is not fun, as I understand it.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •